Hepatitis C

BClark000 bclark000 at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 10:24:18 EST 1994

I have been dianosed as having Hepatitus C presumably from some surgery I
had several years ago.  I was treated with Alpha Interferon 3million IU
for 6 months and the followup PCR came back negative.  Six months later it
is positive again.  My Doctor is recommending wait and see as results of
interferon have apparently been mixed.  Can you please provide me with any
of the following: 1) an e-mail address for sources of information, 2) any
helpful suggestions for treatment or research being done for treatment, 3)
any success stories and what was the medical treatment.  Thanks!!

Bob Clark BClark000