Fusion [glyco]proteins

Soumit K. Basu sbasu at lander.wbme.jhu.edu
Fri Feb 4 00:40:39 EST 1994

I would like to learn the structure of the carbohydrate chains present on the
following fusion glycoproteins:

Fusion Protein of Parainfluenza virus III, VSV G protein, Spike proteins of
Coronaviridae, Paramyxoviridae Fusion proteins, ...

I also would like to learn about the specific mechanisms of binding of the
various major classes of viruses.  Any information, or pointers to references
most appreciated, with many thanks in advance.

					Appreciatively,
					Soumit K. Basu
---
Soumit K. Basu			| "Never send to know for whom the bell tolls--
Dept. of Biomedical Engineering	|  it tolls for me damn it."
Johns Hopkins University	|		-- My variation on John Donne
E-mail:	sbasu at nye.wbme.jhu.edu	| "Iudex bonus rem non verba spectat"