Rhino movies descriptions

jean-yves sgro sgro at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 14 20:30:30 EST 1994

I receive a lot of demands for exlanations of the quicktime movies that
I keep on my anonymous site like:

Dear Jean-Yves,

I am currently teaching a molecular virology course at the graduate level. I
saw your images presented at last year's ASV meetings and have down loaded
some of them. They look very impressive indeed. I would like to very much to
incoporate into my virus structure lecture. However, as I am a plant
virologist, I am not familiar with Rhinoviruses. Are there any text files
describing each image or each movie? A descritpion of each files would help
me tremendously.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

--------

So I wrote a descriptive file... While doing that I started to become
more specific that I wanted and I ended up making little 'ascii drawings'
to explain my points. The idea is that I did not want to be redundant
innthe description of each movie!

So the next post will be the result: ASCII RHINOVIRUS and RHINOVIRUS MOVIES
posted in a single file.

Hope you people out there find it useful..... or cute!

The file will be placed PERMANENTLY in the rhinovirus section f the
ftp site i.e. in:  /pub/QuickTime-QuickPICS/Rhinovirus

with the name : Rhinovirus-ASCII.description

Sincrely,
Jean-Yves Sgro, Ph.D.
Assistant Scientist

Institute for Molecular Virology