Aids theory:comments

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at
Thu Jul 7 02:13:29 EST 1994

For 'theory' read 'canard'.  I think the main evidence against the view that HIV
is a man-made virus, is probably the fact that it has been found in autopsy
samples predating the existence of the knowledge/technology necessary to do

Kevin O'Donnell
Scottish Agricultural Science Agency     "We must combine pessimism
East Craigs                               of the intellect with
Edinburgh           Tel. 031 244 8924     optimism of the will."
EH12 8NJ            Fax  031 244 8940
Scotland                                  Antonio Gramsci
odonnell at