Diagnostics newsgroup - any interest?

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at sasa.gov.uk
Tue Jul 12 07:45:10 EST 1994

We are thinking of organising a prototype newsgroup dealing with diagnostics.
This would cover all diagnostic methods: biochemical, monoclonals, nucleic acid
etc. It would also cover the range of fields in which diagnostic techniques are
used: plant, animal and medical.  To begin with we would like an idea of the
level of interest.  If you would be interested in such a group, please let me
know via email.  If there is sufficient response, then we will go ahead.

Kevin O'Donnell
Scottish Agricultural Science Agency
Edinburgh
Scotland                                  Antonio Gramsci