HIV Journal Club

Shahram Mori smori at nmsu.edu
Tue Jul 26 19:45:40 EST 1994

[ Article crossposted from bionet.molbio.hiv ]
[ Author was Shahram Mori ]
[ Posted on 27 Jul 1994 00:39:55 GMT ]

Dear HIV-netters,
Due to the high amount of interest shown in the Politics of HIV on the
Bionet.molbio.hiv both by scientists and non-scientists, I would like to
re-submit my request for people who are interested on starting an HIV
discussion group. Please post your opinions on the net. The discussion
should be confined to the scientific and technical studies on HIV.
I would like your opinion as to whether you would like the discussion
group to be dealing not only with the molecular Biology aspect  but also
the immunology aspect of HIV.
Looking forward to hearing your interest, comments and suggestions.
cheers,

--
Shahram Mori					   _/\_
Program in Molecular Biology			  _\  /_