3rd Internat. Conf. on HFRS and Hantaviruses

Heikki Henttonen msehah at niini.metla.fi
Thu Jul 28 05:10:09 EST 1994

		  3rd  INTERNATIONAL  CONFERENCE

			        ON

		     HFRS  AND  HANTAVIRUSES

	       will be held in Marina Congress Center

		       HELSINKI,  FINLAND

		    MAY 31  -  JUNE 3,  1995

		The topics will include;

		Hantavirus ecology and epidemiology
		Novel Hantaviruses
		Clinical Aspects and Pathogenesis
		Laboratory Diagnostics and Immune Response
		Antiviral and Vaccine Development
		Cell Interactions and Molecular Biology

The program will include both oral and poster sessions and we will
request short abstracts at a later stage, but we have no plans to publish
a proceedings volume of the conference. The program will cover all
aspects of hantaviruses and hantavirus infections ranging from molecular
biology to clinical manifestations, and a special emphasis will be given
on the latest developments in the field.

For more information, contact the Congress Secretariat:

Haartman Institute, Dept Virology
P.O. Box 21, FIN-00014 Helsinki University, Finland
phone +358-0-434 6489,  fax +358-0-434 6491
e-mail: Antti.Vaheri at Helsinki.FI   or   Virpi.Tiilikainen at Helsinki.FI