Transgenic plant release--seminar summary

RYBICKI, ED ED at micro.uct.ac.za
Fri Mar 25 11:31:13 EST 1994

Nice one...!  We should do this sort of thing more often.  I think
there is a lot of sense in your summary - and I think Roger Hull
recently also showed proof of "escape" of transgenic CPs by
recombination.  More!!

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |      "You got to...accen-tu-ate      |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)        |             The positive             |
 | Dept Microbiology           |       Ee-liminate the negative       |
 | University of Cape Town     |      Latch on to the affirmative     |
 |                             |   Don't mess with Mr In-be-tween..." |                      |
 | 7700, South Africa          |              - Unknown               |
 | fax: xx27-21-650 4023       |           (Homefront, 1992)          |