the dreaded "BUMPS"Keywords:

Peter F. MacGhee, x 2266 pmacghee at motown.ge.com
Fri May 6 14:05:15 EST 1994

Hi!
THis seems like a group of people who might be able to help me.  I've got a problem with my face breaking out.  Exploding is a better way to pu it.  The hair folicles on my face become infected, and a hard, zit - like encapsulation takes place around the actual hair shaft within the folicle.  Left as is, the whole thing swellls, festers, pusses out, and generally makes my face look like raw burger.  It usually starts just below and next to the corners of my mouth, and then spreads.  I've had this problem s
ince 1984 and I'm tired of it.  I've been on all the usual antibiotics, topical and internal.  I've also been on Accutane, but after 9 months my triglicerides were at 415 and that was the end of the accutane.
	Anybody out there have any suggestions?  I'd *really* appreciate some help, if you could spare it.
	Thanks!

---
Pete MacGhee Jr.
pmacghee at motown.ge.com