I AM fairly SCARED!!!!

Kevin Akers kakers at pipeline.com
Wed Nov 2 12:55:36 EST 1994

This is a very interesting thread, and I'm familiar w/the
backround of Ebola, per Preston's article(?) in the New Yorker
magazine several years ago.  I would like to request that Mr.
Chatski please elaborate his position in precise and articulate
terms.  After all, this is science, and I'm not learning much
from his cryptic indications.  If "there is no animal host,"
how does Ebola guarantee its continued survival and propagation
of genes?  If it "is not found in nature," then where is it
found?  What exactly do you mean by this?

Thanks,

Kevin S. Akers
PIPELINE.COM
UTKVX.UTK.EDU