Hep B

Beverley McPhedran bmcphedr at uoguelph.ca
Thu Nov 10 17:39:24 EST 1994

I am a fourth year microbiology student putting together a symposium on
Hep. B.  My individual topic is the manifestations of a chronic
infection, and the latency mechanism employed by the virus.

Although I've been looking in both books and journals, what I have found
so far has been either really vague (books), or extremely detailed
(articles) and not quite what I'm looking for.

If anyone out there has any suggestions about where to look for
information, or just has information due to experience working with the
virus, please help me out.

My e-mail address is bmcphedr at uoguelph.ca

Thank you.