Influenza vaccination

Walter Hoeksma YD03 at MUSIC.FERRIS.EDU
Tue Nov 22 09:53:21 EST 1994

>I was wondering if anyone could point me in the correct direction to
>find the following.....
>
>The # of people vaccinated in the US and UK against flu each year?
>
>The manufacturers of the american vaccine and their email
>address if possible?
>
>The vaccination policy of the US dept of health
>
>Rob Lambkin

PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF INFLUENZA: PART 1, VACCINES will give you the
answers to the manufacturers of the vaccine and their 800 numbers. It
will also tell you the vaccination policy for influenza vaccine in the U
USA. This publication is the May 27,1994/vol. 43/ NO. RR-9 supplement to
MORBIDITY AND MORTALITY WEEKLY REPORT.  I hope this helps - Walt