Monkey Virus

Gerald Yen-Wei Chen geraldye at fraser.sfu.ca
Fri Nov 25 15:30:58 EST 1994

Hi,

I dont know if this has been covered on this newsgroup before so
please forgive me if it has.  I just have a few questions on the
so-called Monkey Virus.  All that I know about it is that it is a
class 4 bio-hazard virus (which is the most dangerous), that it
causes the blood vessels to expand and break, and is extremely deadly.
Can anyone tell me where it originated from, to what extent it has
infected humans (if any) and any other relevant information on the
subject?

Thanks in advance,

Gerald