BL-4 labs

chatski carl chatski at umbc.edu
Tue Nov 29 23:13:08 EST 1994

In article <3bgb96$84f at quartz.ucs.ualberta.ca>,
Dr. R. Marusyk <rmarusyk at mercury.uah.ualberta.ca> wrote:
>the attempt to generate hysteria on the part of uninformed or
>misinformed individuals, and accept the level 4 laboratory for what it
>is - a very important safety device.
>
>Raymond G Marusyk
>Professor of Virology
>President, Canadian Society of Microbiologists

Thank you for your informative post. I would appreciate some
additional information.

1. Are there any other BL-4 facilities in Canada?
2. Is there an equivalent to USAMRIID in Canada? Where is it located?
3. What is the level of cooperation between the defensive biological
   warfare research establishments in Britain, Canada, and the U.S.?

Thanks - Carl