SUMMARY: Ebola

Stephan Spencer sspencer at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 12 16:05:35 EST 1994

Thank you to all who responded. I have collected the following references
from respondants:

Ebola Recommended Reading List

C.J. Peters et al., Seminars in Virology, vol. 5, pp 147-154 (1994)

C.J. Peters et al., Chapt.15 in "Emerging Viruses" ed. by S. Morse

New Yorker Oct. 26, 1992 (on the Reston-Ebola).

David Quammen. "You Can Run: Emerging viruses in the global village" Discover Apr
1994.

Zinsser. MICROBIOLOGY, 20th ed. pages 1031-1033. (has a section on Ebola and about
10 references-books, journal articles, and WHO bulletins)

Richard Preston. Esquire. July/August 1993.

Richard Preston. The Hot Zone.

Frederick A. Murphy. Infectious Diseases from Advances in Virus Research vol. 43.

The TV newsmagazine 48 Hrs did a show on ebola and hanta virus called "Into the
Danger Zone".

This document will be available on the Web server (URL is
http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/ebola.html). If there are any additions/
errors, please email me. Thanks for your responses!

Stephan Spencer
Institute for Molecular Virology
University of Wisconsin-Madison