I AM FUCKING SCARED!!!!

RYBICKI, ED ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Mon Oct 31 07:12:25 EST 1994

> CALLED HIV AIDS A PICNIC COMPARED TO THAT EBOLA.    I THANK YOU
GUYS
> FOR TRYING TO CURE PEOPLE ,GOOD LUCK,

Hey, don't SHOUT so, man...!  But thank you on behalf of my
medical comrades.  And I think he (the Hot Zone author) overdid it a
bit - it is a zoonotic disease (ie: of animals) and doesn't get into
humans that often.  There are a number of almost equally bad ones
around - Congo-Crimean haemorrhagic fever is just one of them. And
it is endemic near where I live, and I'm not worried about it -
doesn't get into the human population that often, is why.

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD          | The percentage you're paying is too  |
 | (ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za)   | high-priced, and you're living beyond|
 | Dept Microbiology        |  all your means; And the man in the  |
 | University of Cape Town  |    suit has just bought a new car    |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |       From the profit he's made      |
 | 7700, South Africa       |            on your dreams...         |
 | fax: xx27-21-650 4023    |        - Steve Winwood, 1971         |
 | tel: xx27-21-650 3265    |   (Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys)    |