Ebola

James Chan jchan at uoguelph.ca
Fri Sep 9 13:47:50 EST 1994

W. A Miller (wamiller at iastate.edu) wrote:
>More info about the Hot Zone and Ebola Virus:
>A real virology thriller is: "Crisis in the Hot Zone" by Richard
>Preston in The New Yorker, October 26, 1992, pp. 58-81.  Sorry, no

Sorry for being a bit off topic, but I believe Preston had sold the
story to a major movie producer. The last I heard was that Robert
Redford was supposed to star in the role as the doctor/researcher.
Unfortunately the filming of the movie was stopped about a month ago due
to a number of major actors/actresses walking off the set....

-james-

--
*-------------- James W.Y.F. Chan ----------- jchan at uoguelph.ca -------------*
|Dept. of Environmental Biology, U. of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario Canada N1G 2W1|