Looking for any data of Ross River virus

Yoon Hong Choi ychoi at adder.saas.ac.cowan.edu.au
Fri Sep 9 05:04:32 EST 1994

Dear colleagues!

I am a candidate at the Edith Cowan University, Western Australia, doing
mathematical modelling on Ross River virus. I would be grateful if I
could receive Bibliographical entries of articles with data relevant to
Ross River virus research that has been or is being done in Ausralia. I
believe that there are nat many studies available on this topic,
however, there may be some studies carried out at universities at
present, and I would like to hear about them.

Thank you very much in advance.

Yoon Choi
ychoi at adder.saas.ac.cowan.edu.au