Sabia virus article in MMWR

Maria Lucia B O Racz mlracz at FOX.CCE.USP.BR
Tue Sep 13 07:23:30 EST 1994

On 12 Sep 1994, Ruben Donis wrote:

> DEAR NET:
> **part deleted**
> HERE IS THE MMWR INFO REGARDING SABIA VIRUS:
> Following material was taken from the electronic text from the Morbidity and
> Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), vol. 43, no. 34, dated September 2,
> 1994.  The MMWR is published by the U.S. Department of Health and
> Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control
> and Prevention (CDC).  Inquiries about the MMWR Series, including
> material to be considered for publication, should be directed to:
> Editor, MMWR Series, Mailstop C-08, Centers for Disease Control and
> Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333; telephone (404) 332-4555.
>
> Dr. Ruben Donis
> Dept. of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences
> 202 VBS
> University of Nebraska,
> Lincoln, NE 68583-0905
> Phone: 402-472-6063
> FAX to 402-472-9690
> E-mail RDONIS at UNL.EDU

I would like to know if there is an electronic address for access to the
electronic text of the MMRW. I think this address would be very useful
for virologists in the net.
Thank you,

Maria Lucia Racz
Department of Microbiology