Help!!!! What is the Rhodovirus!!!

Onyx s_stani at pavo.concordia.ca
Mon Sep 19 11:54:00 EST 1994

		Help!!! My friend Caro and I (Scottie) have to give a
presentation on the Rhodovirus (sp?) to the entire Univeristy Biology
Faculty Staff. (whew!) Anyway, we could probably get the general gist
from our research. What we're looking for is some info to really _wow_
them. Please e-mail me directly to:

		S_STANI at pavo.concordia.ca

	It's only a 15 minutes presentation but we really want to do well
 Also we're the first ones up so we'll be setting the standard. Help!!!!

				Thanks in advance :) <-- Caro
						  :) <-- Scottie

p.s. We're graduating students in a Bsc. in case your wondering about our
level of understanding.

p.p.s. The presentation is Monday, September 27, 1994. So please ignore
       the post post Sunday the 26th