Looking info about dengue dissease

Samoht samoht at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 17:58:03 EST 1994

In article <1994Sep23.213937.28928 at halcon.dpi.udec.cl>,
jbravo at halcon.dpi.udec.cl (Julio Bravo C.-M.) writes:

>Subject: Look
>
>Hi there:
>
>		I' looking some site where I could find info about
>Dengue dissease or Yelow fever, specially about transmitted by the insect
>AEDES ALBOPICTUS.

Sorry, I don't have an E-mail address but the CDC and PAHO maintain a
dengue "reference" laboratory in Puerto Rico.  Also, the U.S. Army has
research into dengue virus and other flavivirus located at Ft. Detrick,
primarily vaccine development.  The organization is USAMIRD.  Also, Yale
University has an arbovirus repositiory and reference laboratory.  Again,
I don't have E-mail addresses.   Perhaps someone reading this post can
furnish the internet addresses.