[Q] Viral symptoms going on 2 years

Scott A. Granholm granholm at crl.com
Sat Apr 1 21:42:09 EST 1995

Thanks, I appreciate the interest. December 1993 I came down with what I
figured was the Flu, it was nasty and lasted about 2 mths with general
discomfort and a secondary bacterial infection. Well for over a year I
have had flu like symptoms on and off, with a lo grade feaver on and
off mabey once every month or two. I went through a *very* bad time
with my throat and my lympth glands below my toung swell occationaly.
Sometimes this causes floaters in my vision, headaches and some mental
confusion. Any Ideas? Are there virus that stay with you for a *very*
long time, and will they eventualy run their course? I would greatly
appreciate any information. There's not alot I would be able to do, I
just wonder what might cause this.

P.S. I'm HIV [-] , I thought of that!

Thanks in advance, Scotty