Hepatitis A Vaccine ?

festus at wasatch.com festus at wasatch.com
Tue Apr 11 13:44:54 EST 1995

I have heard of a new vaccine for hep A ( not gamma globulin ).   Does anyone have any information
about this ? If so, I need it desperately ! Please remember that I am a layman, and any info that you
might be able to supply needs to be in simple terms. Thank you.

                                                                                            Thanks for any help you can offer,

                                                                                            Clayton Christopherson
                                                                                            ( festus @  wasatch.com )