Ebola: the movie:labjokes

Ed Rybicki ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Wed Apr 12 02:42:05 EST 1995

> From:          west at freenet1.scri.fsu.edu (Jason West)
> Subject:       Re: Ebola: the movie:labjokes

> @rockvax.rockefeller.edu wrote:
> : In article <3lp2nd$g4e at netnews.upenn.edu>, smoore at mail2.sas.upenn.edu
> : (Sean David Moore) wrote:
>
> : > On occasion we get WWIII going in the lab.  Someone tosses a tip, someone
> : Ah, but haven't lived (died?) till you've had a full-scale battle with
> Or how about a dry ice loaded mirofuge launched from the end of a 20ml
> BTW anyone looking for a student ;-)

NOOOOOOOOOO!  I mean, not really...not with an arsenal of trick
techniques like that, anyway!!  B-)

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

   "And the man in the suit has just bought a new car
      From the profit he's made on your dreams..."