Theology-NOT

PANGELETTI at bmg.bhs.uab.edu PANGELETTI at bmg.bhs.uab.edu
Thu Apr 13 16:16:30 EST 1995

				Many people have spent much time and effort developing a newsgroup
devoted to virology.  Recently, there have been wild discussion of
religion and creationistic fundamentalist interpretations of life on
earth.  This diverges greatly from the general purpose of this site.
Opinions are fine within the appropriate context.  I am sure that there
are more appropriate groups to discuss theological interests.  Besides,
the responses that one would get from we virologists might be so obtuse
and fantastic that you may be compelled to pray to an icosahedron.

                 Thanks.

             Peter Angeletti
Peter C. Angeletti
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Adenovirus interactions with host cells
PAngeletti at BMG.BHS.UAB.EDU
or