Erratum: New case of Ebola

Kathleen Richards kilty at netcom.com
Fri Apr 14 03:44:36 EST 1995

Jackson Kang-M Lin (st0109 at STUDENT-MAIL.JSU.EDU) wrote:

: > Allow me, please, to correct you again.  :>  Two humans tested positive for
: > exposure, but were not, so far as was publicly reported, treated for Ebola
: > symptoms or even made ill.
: >
: > --
: > Wendy L Applequist
: > wapplequ at iastate.edu
: >
: So, does this mean these two humans you were talking about could be carriers?

I don't believe so.  They show no symptoms at all and never did show
any obvious symptoms (there is some debate about one's heart attack
and another's flu-like illness).  Did they come up clear finally or do
they still show positive for antibodies?

--
----
kathleen richards   email: kilty at netcom.com

   ~Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!~
                                                  -dire straits