Need help on information abot Ebola

Shapiro shapiroj at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 14 16:22:20 EST 1995

Hi Gary,
    for information on Ebola, if you can get a hold of jounals, get a
copy of the "Bulletin of the World Health Organization", vol 56(2) (1978)
pages 245-289.  This is an article that gives sore hard core details
about both the Sudan and Zaire outbreak in 1967 along with symptoms,
incubation period, epidemiology etc.  I am using it for a paper on Ebola
and have found it to be very usefull.  Good luck.
                                 Jennifer