Newbie needs help......

Tony Reeves Cooper trc2 at Ra.MsState.Edu
Wed Apr 19 20:24:53 EST 1995

First off, thanks for taking the time to read this post.  I need help in
finding some information on Lymes disease.  My mother has been striken
severly int he past 6 months with what the doctors believe to be MS.
They are not 100 percent sure at this time if that is what it is.  Some
of the symptoms are simular to Lymes disease.  I am looking for a group
that can email me info on Lymes disease.  Can anyone tell me if I am in
the right place or lead me to the right group.  This is hitting my family
pretty hard and any info will help us.  Thanks  Tony

*         Tony R. Cooper         trc2 at ra.msstate.edu       *
* Mississippi State University    Home of the MSU Bulldogs *
*       1995 SEC Basketball Western Divison Champions      *
*                         GO DAWGS!!!!!                    *