PROPOSAL: bionet.hepatitis

Mike Poidinger mikep at biosci.uq.oz.au
Thu Apr 20 20:59:09 EST 1995

Well, I didn't see the original post about this newsgroup (maybe I
should read the other bionet groups more often :-)

But I vote a great big NO

The traffic on bionet.virology is still very low. maybe 6-10 posts a
day max.  Splitting up to bionet.hepatitis seems a bit silly to me.

Mike
Dr Mike Poidinger  | Hey Christian God, get out of my face
Microbiology       | Your holy ghost is a curse on the human race
UQ, Australia	   | I'd like to string you up one more time,
mikep at biosci.uq.oz.au