URGENT, HELP NEEDED!

Gary & Jeanne Ross ross at together.net
Fri Apr 21 18:36:23 EST 1995

wjia at unixg.ubc.ca (William) wrote:
>  Hi,
>        This is Peking University in China, a place those dreams of
>freedom and democracy. However, a young, 21-year old student
>has become very sick and is dying. The illness is very rare. Though
>they have tried, doctors at the best hospitals in Beijing cannot cure
>her; may do not even know what illness it is. So now we are asking
>the world -- can somebody help us?

I am not a physician.  Many of the symptoms are consistent with high dose
radiation exposure, e.g. the early alopecia.  Is it possible that she had
an exposure shortly before becoming ill?  As a chemist did she use any
radio-isotopes?  Also could be consistent with a chemical exposure.  What
was her blood profile like?

Best wishes for her recovery,

Gary