Capitolism

Mickman567 mickman567 at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 22:03:48 EST 1995

Excuse me for coming off rude or "snooty" but what I am saying is
defintely true. ---- Has anyone noticed the numerous tv shows about Hot
Viruses? (University Hospital ect..)  These shows are a joke and insult
the "power" of the virus and the biologists who study them.  I realize
they are out for the $$$ and consider this greatly in their plot line but
could they at least place -some- ounce of truth in their story?
I guess I feel that if they are going to produce a show like this they
should at least make some effort to make it realistic and give credit to
the biologists who study them.
This is just my opinion but I would like to here some other views on this
and see if I am the only person who thinks that Hollywood is doing another
"hype" job.
What is next?............... "Philidelphia: This time it's Ebola"  (Bad
Joke!) You don't have to laugh!
Thanks for reading my thoughts!
MIKE