Ebola reservoirs, where is the research??

KENNETH W. BLANK KWBLAN00 at ukcc.uky.edu
Tue Aug 1 15:28:06 EST 1995

Hi all,

   I am a Ph.D. student in Medical Entomology and I have been interested in
finding out what animals, particularly insects, have been tested as potential
reservoirs.  I am interested in the methods used and the results, but I have
been unable to locate any primary references.  If anyone could point me in the
right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

KENNETH W. BLANK
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY                           PHONE 606-257-7470
DEPARTMENT OF ENTOMOLOGY                         E-MAIL KWBLAN00 at UKCC.UKY.EDU
S-225 AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE BLDG--NORTH
LEXINGTON, KY 40546-0091