HHV-6 and a syndrome

Lee R. Martin LRM at zeus.ahabs.wisc.edu
Tue Aug 8 21:15:42 EST 1995

A friend of a friend is infected with Human Herpes Virus-6. Supposedly, he
has been sick for two years and has symptoms like chronically-swollen
lymph nodes, lethargy, loss of weight, etc... Evidentally, the MDs are in
the know, and attribute this syndrome to HHV-6. I've never heard about
HHV-6 causing something like this, but then again I know practically
nothing about this bug. Does anyone out there know anything more? The
doctors told this dude that they really can't do anything for him, and
he's going down hill. Very sad.

AdThanxvance for any help or info,

Lee Martin

--