Ebola cure found (??)

Alan Clegg abc at arg.com
Tue Aug 15 15:47:36 EST 1995

I don't know the source, but I saw on one of our tele-text services
that the recent outbreak of Ebola-Zaire had actually helped to find a
cure.

The two paragraph article said that the cure was based on injection of
a blood product extract (??) from survivors of preivous Ebola-Zaire
oubreaks.

It lead me to believe that the extract was administered to those *WITH*
currently fighting the virus...

It seems far-fetched, but has anyone else heard this or seen more
information?

-abc
--
      It's time to stand and cry             |  Alan B Clegg
       That Freedom will not live             |  Information Systems Manager