virintro.zip

Maria Lucia Racz mlracz at usp.br
Fri Aug 18 09:04:07 EST 1995

On 17 Aug 1995, Ed Rybicki wrote:

> Virological friends:
>
> I am making available at our ftp site an introductory molecular
>  virology teaching package.

stuff deleted

> (ftp.uct.ac.za/pub/data/geminivirus/virintro.zip)
> Access is by anonymous ftp (login: anonymous, password: email
> address).   This is a UNIX server and case is important.  The file is
>  just under 1Mb, and unpacks to OVER 9Mb...!  You have been warned.
> Have fun, PLEASE feed back??
>  ______________________________________________________
>  |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
>  |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
>  | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
>  |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
>  ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

Dear Ed,
The packege is fantastic, very easy to get, to install and to run.
The only thing I could not figure out: how do you get out, exit, quit?
Is there any special secret?
Cheers,
M. Lucia
Try our new (still under construction) WWW home page at
http://www.icb2.usp.br/~bmm/bmm.html

                           (o o)
|  Maria Lucia Racz                                            |
|  Virology Laboratories - Department of Microbiology          |
|  Institute of Biomedical Sciences - University of Sao Paulo  |
|  Sao Paulo - SP - Brazil                                     |
|  e-mail: mlracz at spider.usp.br                               |