The Ebola virus- the end...

Steven Poet poets at ccmail.orst.edu
Mon Aug 21 15:35:53 EST 1995

I agree that the concept of the military creating terrible agents of
destruction is quite silly.  Mother Nature is much better at it.  As for
the "crude communication", however, the last I heard Stuttgard was in
Germany and Germans don't speak English as a first language.  I doubt
if Peter could write his comment in "uncrude" German off the top of his
head :).