Help with virus isoelectric points

Keith Stuckly keiths at ozonline.com.au
Tue Aug 22 05:51:49 EST 1995

I am currently looking at the partitioning of viruses, in particular
Hepatitis A Virus (HAV), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Duck Hepatitis B Virus
(DHBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus (BVDV)
through an anionic and cationic ion-exchange chromatography column.
 To help me better understand the way in which these viruses might
partition, I need to find data relating to the isoelectric point (pI) of
each of these viruses.  If anybody could suggest any papers, book or search
areas, I would be very grateful.

Keith Stuckly
CSL Ltd
Melbourne Australia