The End - of the civilized world

PANGELETTI at bmg.bhs.uab.edu PANGELETTI at bmg.bhs.uab.edu
Thu Aug 24 23:56:31 EST 1995

Aslepius1:
Whoa!

If you want to read about Biological Warfare look at the Japenese'sarmy
unit 731 when it was in manchuria china.
Read about the reprocusions of smallpox on the aztecs and myans when the
spanish came. That is what will happen if ebola lands in the U.S. in more
than one city and in people who travel by aircraft to other areas. It will
be like a wildfire.

Maybe I am totally naive.  I've never heard of any use of virus as an agent of war.
So what exactly did the Japanese unit 731 do in Manchuria?

Thanks for sharing the thought.
Peter C. Angeletti
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Adenovirus replication and host cell interactions

PAngeletti at BMG.BHS.UAB.EDU
or
zm00016 at uabdpo.uab.dpo.edu