The Ebola virus - the end of the civilize

Don Haut c601591 at
Sun Aug 27 11:01:05 EST 1995

In article <41h066$1c9 at>, m1aport at
> No because AIDS is a behavior driven disease.  The majority of the
> world's population is heterosexual and unless we all started to consort
> with drug addicts or hookers, or become hemophiliacs, there isn't much
> of a chance AIDS will affect the majority of us.

Once again......  POOP!

Attitudes like that will allow HIV to reach it's potential as the modern
Yersinia pestis!

I hope you are not in a position to make policy decisions or, worse yet, teach!

No disrespect intended, but you are just wrong.  HIV is, on a global
scale, limited to NO particular group.

Don Haut
Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
University of Missouri-Columbia