CJD sterilization

Robert Mollot Robert_Mollot at ums.supernet.ab.ca
Thu Aug 31 03:39:03 EST 1995

I understand that exposure to NaOH in the proper concentration for a certain
time is considered effective against the viral agents of Creutzfeld-Jacob's
Disease.  Though its impossible to prove a universal negative, does anyone
have information that would confirm this?

Please cc your reply directly to my mailbox.

RM

P.S I believe there was an article in the Lancet a few years back that
reported the result of a test using hamsters as tests subjects.
Ultimate Mac Source run by the Alberta Society for Apple Products
10020 82 ave Edmonton Alberta, Canada