help, please

muriel lederman mstorrie at
Mon Dec 4 12:16:14 EST 1995

Can anyone point me to the citation for the finding recently in the news
that HIV+ individuals who do not show AIDS symptoms have an alteration in
nef? Better yet, could someone summarize the results and how this
alteration might prevent onset of symptoms? This might save me a trip to
the library looking for a journal we don't get - - - at the end of the
semester when every hour counts! Thanks.

Muriel Lederman           lederman at     540.231.5702 (phone)
Department of Biology                         540.231.9307 (fax)
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg VA 24061-0406