(none)

John Brunstein brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Mon Dec 4 20:00:45 EST 1995

How the hell DOES someone make it to Grade XIII without being able to
spell 'DOES'???????  And to those of you not familiar with the Ontario
school system...Grade XIII is essentially a 1st-year college transfer
program, so perhaps Mr. Zimmerman could spend some time in a library
before asking 'a few things'.