Need info about HI-Virus

Alex Tuschel tanzbaer at ping.at
Fri Dec 8 07:38:55 EST 1995

Hello!

I would very appreciate it, if anyone could post (both, general *and*
rather detailled) information about the HI-Virus. How many differend
kinds are there, where are the differences between them, how it's
transmitted (and what are the ways it's *not* transmitted), how does
this virus work and what does it exactly do (common sympthoms).

Maybe you could also post where I can find some additional information
on the net.

Thank you a lot in advance

Alex the dancing-bear
     _--_     _--_
    ( () )___( () )   Dancing-bear says: "Keep on dancing - cha-cha-cha!"
     \           /
      (  ' _ `  )
       \  ___  /
        ( `-' )       e-mail: tanzbaer at ping.at