I need infos!!!

valentino valentino at peg.it
Sun Dec 10 17:00:00 EST 1995

Hi, I'm trying to compose an hypotesis substaining that there are kinds
of viruses considered harmless and naturally presents in our blood that
cause ageing, but to do (or to deny)that I need some infos.
What I need is : The exact composition of capsidis and the "armor" of a
virus, moreover I've read that in presence of some enzymes viruses
dissociate DNA or RNA from capsidis... which enzymes ???
...Is there a way to depurate blood from viruses ? (perhaps injecting
those enzymes?)
...which viruses are considered harmless ????

Thank you for your cooperation....
post it to Valentino at peg.it