I need infos!!!

Ed Rybicki ED at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA
Thu Dec 21 07:59:14 EST 1995

> To:            virology at net.bio.net
> From:          wbird at airmail.net (William Bird)
> Subject:       Re: I need infos!!!
> Date:          Thu, 21 Dec 1995 01:59:15 GMT

> "Carla Kuiken (microbio)" <kuiken at eland.amc.uva.nl> wrote:
> >On Thu, 14 Dec 1995 wilfred at ahabs.wisc.edu wrote:
> >> I have my own theorey that viruses are a US government biowarfare experiment
> >> gone bad.  I substantiate this theorey with 2 points:  1) No mention of
> >> viruses are present in my 1936 World Book Encyclopedia ...

Carla:
> >Is this guy for real? Looks like flame bait to me, or he wouldn't have
> >forgotten to mention the black UN helicopters...

William:
> I agree with Carla wholeheartedly.  I think this guy has watched
> waaayyyyyy too movies sci-fi films.

But the truth IS out there, William....

                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | phone: x27-21-650-3265
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  fax: x27-21-650 4023
      7700, South Africa    |
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html

"And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you"