I need infos

shipley at undefined shipley at undefined
Thu Dec 21 06:06:24 EST 1995

Valentino at peg.it

I found your hypos concerning viral aging ....i doubt this to be the initial causative
agent....however, there is significant evidence out there that demonstrates that a virus
will take advantage of a free radical weakened host. Recently studies have refocused
 onto the effects of free radicals and their relationship to disease... and aging. I'd be
happy to enter into a dialogue on this issue...with you or others. However, I do most
 of my writing off line, so e-mail me at      Shipley at ibm.net     and I'll respond.

Merry Christmas,

Shipley at ibm.net