Ebola/Hiv multiple questions

Mari Noerr dolphy5 at PRIMENET.COM
Sun Dec 31 03:02:26 EST 1995

I have been reading the articles on your home page, and find them very
interesting.  They have left me with many questions.  I am a nurse at one of
the hospitals in Phoenix, Arizona, and take care of many patients with
varying viruses.  My questions are as follows.

Is there the possibility that the Ebola/HIV/Marburg/Dengue viruses might
have something in common that would bring about a cure?

I have notice that the patients were have with full blown AIDS, all have low
cloride levels, and bleach does kill the virus out of the body.  Could there
be a correlation in this?

I received a tape of Dr. Strecker's.  Are you familiar with this?  Is the
idea he presents possible?  It soulnds very probable.  He suggests that the
AIDS virus was transmitted first, not in monkeys of any kind, but actually
when the  WHO  was in Africa giving the small pox vaccine to the residents
there, they were actually using a form of chemical warfare.  He is a
physician in California, and these tapes are wide spread, now.

If a common denomanater (sp) was found, with all these viruses, and their
mutations, because they all do the same, would not a cure be quick in coming?

Thanks, Mari.