Need attenuated virus vaccine info

Shawn Clancy gab10 at news.cc.geneseo.edu
Wed Feb 15 10:54:00 EST 1995

I am taking a microbiology class at SUNY Geneseo in upstate N.Y.  My professor
has given us an assignment to find the name of a live attenuated virus which
can successfully be used to vaccinate adults, but is harmful to children or
infants and therefore could not be given to women who could potentially become
pregnant. If anyone knows of such a virus vaccine I would appreciate it if you
could provide me with a viral name and a brief description of its use and
effects in regard to the information above. I can be E-mailed, or faxed at
245-5007. If possible I need the information by Thurs. 2/16 at 1:30 p.m.
Thank you for your time.

Shawn Clancy