Ebola

Nigel Smith ns10005 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 17 16:18:09 EST 1995

In article <D3z48s.3tC at umassd.edu>, Derek Borden wrote:

>I could not really care less about how inacurate the scientific part of
>this book was, what i really care about is how true to life is the
>threat of this virus???

Is it just me or does anyone else find this attitude of "I don't want to
know why, just tell me!" worrying? Perhaps we caring scientists should give
up with the explanations and just proclaim our findings like later-day
prophets...

        Nigel

        "Be Pure                'The Sayings of Torquemada'
         Be Vigilant                   Nemesis the Warlock
         BEHAVE!!!                                  2000AD

--------
For information about this Usenet posting service, send mail to
remailer at soda.berkeley.edu, with Subject: remailer-info.
Please, don't throw knives.