PCR contamination

RYBICKI, ED ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Mon Feb 20 03:48:58 EST 1995

 Subject:       PCR contamination

> Contamination of PCR assays is old news.  I am not interested in
the O.J. > Simpson trial or in the price of sugar in Rumania.  It
would be useful if J. > Scutero would answer the question I asked,
rather than one I did not ask.

Seconded!  If J Scutero - proponent of
misc.health.aids.anti-HHV.propaganda - would actually develop a
thesis rather than simply quoting wildly from papers, it might be
more interesting and more enlightening.  All he has done now is show
he can use a paper/bibliographic retrieval system.  I fhe really
doesn't like a herpesvirus as possible cause of KS, let him explain
why without the leaps of faith he normally indulges in to "prove"
a point.
 | Ed Rybicki, PhD          |  (ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za)  |
 | Dept Microbiology        | University of Cape Town  |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa     |
 | fax: xx27-21-650 4023    |  tel: xx27-21-650 3265   |
 |       URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology        |